• This acid is highly corrosive and poisonous.
• Extreme care must be taken at all times.
• Please ensure that gloves are worn.
• If contact with skin or eyes is made rinse with water
and seek medical attention.
• Please ensure that all ice harvested after cleaning with acid
is thrown away, until the ice is optically pure.
• White ice cubes must not be served.
1. Pour one cup of acid into the water reservoir.
2. Fill the reservoir to the brim with fresh water.
3. Run the machine on rinse cycle for 20 minutes.
4. Remove any scale / sludge from the water system.
5. Allow the machine to run two harvests with fresh water. Discard the ice.
6. If the ice on the third harvest is optically pure it may be served.
7. If the ice cubes are still white, continue with fresh water harvesting until clear.
8. It is recommended that the water system be cleaned at least twice per year.